• You are not legally obligated to provide us with any Personal Data (as described below), and you can do so (or refrain from doing so) at your own discretion.
• If you do not want to assist us with such Personal Data, or have it compiled by us or any of our Service Providers (described below), simply do not access our Sites or use our Services.
• You may likewise decide not to give us "discretionary" Personal Data, however please remember that without it we will most likely be unable to give you the full scope of our administrations or with the best client experience when utilizing our Services.
• helpmychildactor.com provides online platform for your convenience.
What private data do we collect from the people who visit our website?
When enlisting on our site or buying services, as suitable, you could be approached to type in your name, email, postage information, payment information or different subtleties to assist you with your experience.
When you create an account and use the Services, including through a third-party platform, we collect any data you provide directly, including:
• Account Data: In order to use certain features (like Paid or unpaid Services), you need to create a user account. When you create or update your account, we collect and store the data you provide, like your email address, password, gender, and date of birth, and assign you a unique identifying number (“Account Data”).
• Personal Data: Personal Data is information that can be used to identify you specifically, including your name, zip code, time zone, email address, telephone number or demographic information like your age, gender, or hometown. You consent to giving us this information by providing it to us voluntarily on our website or any mobile application. You provide some of this information when you register with or make purchases from our website. You may also provide this information by participating in various activities associated with our site, including responding to blogs, contacting us with questions, or participating in group training. Your decision to disclose this data is entirely voluntary. You are under no obligation to provide this information, but your refusal may prevent you from accessing certain benefits from our website or from making purchases.
• Shared Content: Parts of the Services let you interact with other users or share content publicly, including by posting reviews on a course page, asking or answering questions, sending messages to students or instructors, or posting photos or other work you upload. Such shared content may be publicly viewable by others depending on where it is posted.
Data About Your Accounts on Other Services:
• We may obtain certain information through your social media or other online accounts if they are connected to your dianaivelis.com account. If you login to via Facebook or another third-party platform or service, we ask for your permission to access certain information about that other account. For example, depending on the platform or service we may collect your name, profile picture, account ID number, login email address, location, physical location of your access devices, gender, birthday, and list of friends or contacts.
• Social Networking Data: We may access personal information from social networking sites and apps, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat or other social networking sites or apps not named specifically here, which may include your name, your social network username, location, email address, age, gender, profile picture and any other public information. If you do not want us to access this information, please go to the specific social networking site and change your privacy settings.
• Mobile Device Data: If you use our website via a mobile device or app, we may collect information about your mobile device, including device ID, model and manufacturer, and location information.
• Those platforms and services make information available to us through their APIs. The information we receive depends on what information you (via your privacy settings) or the platform or service decide to give us.
• If you access or use our Services or to buy services through a third-party platform or service, or click on any third-party links, the collection, use, and sharing of your data will also be subject to the privacy policies and other agreements of that third party.
When do we acquire information?
We get data from you when you get enlisted on our site, respond to an audit, give us reactions on our items or enter information on our site below are the examples:
• To register on our website to get updated about services or to buy services.
• To create your personal account on the Website (e.g., your name and email address)
• To process your orders via our online services (e.g., your name, address, date of birth and payment details)
• To deal with our relationship with you which will include: Notifying you about changes to our terms or security arrangement. Requesting that you leave an audit or take an overview.
• To manage and ensure our business and this site (counting investigating, information examination, testing, framework upkeep, backing, announcing and facilitating of information).
• To send you our email pamphlet and other robotized email correspondences.
• To make proposals and suggestions to you about merchandise or administrations that might hold any importance with you.
Automatically collected information about your use of our Services or tools,
This Information is registered automatically with the visit by own configuration or manual of each tool on the website
• At the point when you visit, connect with, or utilize our Service, we may gather, record or create certain specialized data about you. We do so either autonomously or with the assistance of third gathering Service Providers, including using "cookies" and other following innovations.
• Such data comprises of availability, specialized and collected utilization data, for example, IP locations and general areas, gadget data (like sort, working framework, cell phone id, program form, region and language settings , Browser Information , Geographic location, Time of Visit ,Referring site , applications or service, search engine utilized), date and time stamps of use, the and pixels introduced or used on such gadget and the recorded movement (meetings, clicks and different cooperation’s) of Visitors and Users regarding our Service. for purposes including examination, service-, tasks, and business quality control and enhancements, and record-keeping purposes.
This for the purpose of improving the website, services and security among which we include security inspection by the administration of the website and third parties.
How do we handle social signals?
In Short: Yes, if you choose to register or log in to our website using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.
Our Sites offers you the ability to register and login using your third-party social media account details (like your Facebook or Twitter logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile Information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, e-mail address, friends list, profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public.
Do we use Google Maps?
By using our Maps API Implementation, you agree to be bound by Google's Terms of Service. By using our implementation of the Google Maps APIs, you agree to allow us to gain access to information about you including personally identifiable information (such as usernames) and non-personally identifiable information (such as location). We will be collecting the following information: You agree to allow us to obtain or cache your location. You may revoke your consent at any time. We use information about location in conjunction with data from other data providers.
The Maps APIs that we use store and access cookies and other information on your devices. If you are a user currently in the European Union, please take a look at our EU User Consent Policy.
How do we use your details?
We may utilize the data we procure from you when you enlist, make a buy, join our bulletin, respond to an examination or promoting correspondence, peruse the site, or utilize certain other site includes in the following ways:
• Create your account; and
• Deliver any services purchased by you to you; and
• Correspond with you; and
• Compile anonymous statistical data for our own use or for a third party’s use; and
• Assist law enforcement as necessary; and
• Prevent fraudulent activity on our website or mobile app; and
• Analyze trends to improve our website and offerings.
• To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information (e.g., to help provide our Site services to you).
• To personalize and develop our Site and the services we provide you through the Site and improve our offerings.
• To provide certain features or functionality of the services on the Site.
• For marketing and promotions.
• To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
• To provide you with support, to communicate with you and respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
• To personalize your experience and to deliver content and services relevant to your interests.
• To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Site, services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
• For testing, research, analysis, and course development, including to develop and improve our Site and services.
• To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
• To prevent illegal activity, fraud, and abuse.
• As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
• Where we have to play out the agreement we are going to go into or have gone into with you
• To help our site that will ready to serve you better.
• To allow us to brought administration you up in furnishing a response to your client assistance demands.
• To procure rankings and audits of items
• To send messages after certain time routinely, with respect to your administrations or items and different items.
• To catch up after correspondence with (live talk, email or telephone requests)
• To furnish you with the data, items and administrations that you demand from the site.
How do we protect your details?
• We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI specifications.
• We only provide articles and information. We never require credit card volumes.
• We use regular Malware Scanning.
• Your individual information is comprised behind secured systems and is merely accessible by a restricted number of folks who’ve special access privileges to such systems, and must keep carefully the information confidential. Furthermore, all very sensitive/credit information you resource is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
• We implement a number of security measures whenever a user gets into, submits, or accesses their information to keep up the protection of your individual information.
All deals are processed through the gateway service provider and aren’t stored or refined on our machines.
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data.
You may have the following rights: -
1. Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
2. Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
3. Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
4. Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
5. Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios:
i. If you want us to establish the data's accuracy.
ii. Where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it.
iii. Where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
iv. You have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
6. Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
7. Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain services to you.
Do we use ‘cookies?
• Understand and save user’s tastes for future views or visits of our site.
• Keep an eye on advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site connections in order to provide better site activities and tools in the foreseeable future.
• We also use third party advertisements on dianaivelis.com to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (Serving Online Booking ads to Travelers) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing marketing ads to someone who frequents marketing sites or blogs).
• We might also use third-party services that monitor these details on our behalf.
You are able to choose that your personal computer warns you whenever a cookie has been directed, or you can select to carefully turn off all cookies. You can perform that through your web browser settings. Since internet browser is just a little different, check out your browser’s Help Menu to learn the way in which to change your cookies.
If you change cookies off, a number of the features that produce your site experience better might not exactly function properly. It will not have an impact on the user’s experience that produces your site experience better and might not exactly function properly.
Types of Cookies we use
required cookie empower you to explore the website and utilize its features, for example, getting to get secure areas of the site and using services at our website. In the event that you have decided to recognize yourself to the website, the Company may put on your program treats containing an encoded, one-of-a-kind identifier. These cookies permit the Company to extraordinarily recognize you when you are signed into the Web site and Services and to deal with your online exchanges and demands.
Focus or Targeting cookies
Site may in some cases use cookie conveyed by outsiders to show you promotions for Website items and administrations that we think may intrigue you on any gadgets you may utilize and to follow the exhibition of Company notices. For instance, in these cases, cookie recall data, for example, which programs have visited the Company's Web locales. The data gave to outsiders does exclude individual data, yet this data might be re-related with individual data after the Company gets it. In the event that the Website is utilizing one of its own treat related items on our own website, at that point a cookie identified with promotions may show up on our Web webpage under the Website or one of our associated organization's name.
Performance Cookies permit the Company's Web destinations and Services to recollect data you have entered or decisions you make, (for example, your username, language, or your area) and give upgraded, closer-to-home highlights. These Cookies additionally empower you to improve your utilization of Dianaivelis Web site and Services subsequent to signing in. These Cookies can likewise be utilized to recall transforms you have made to message size, text styles and different pieces of website pages that you can change.
Performance Cookies may likewise be utilized to improve how the Company's Website and Services work and perform, to upgrade and redo your associations with the Company, and to assist us with furnishing you with more pertinent messages, including promoting interchanges. These Cookies gather data about how Visitors utilize our Web destinations and Services, including which pages guests go to frequently and in the event that they get blunder messages from specific pages. dianaivelis.com may utilize its own innovation (under the dianaivelis.com brand name or a partnered brand name) or outsiders to follow and examine use and volume factual data from Visitors, Attendees, and Customers, to give upgraded associations and more pertinent correspondences, and to follow the presentation of the Company's commercials. dianaivelis.com and its outsider accomplices may likewise use HTML5 nearby capacity or Flash Cookies for these reasons. Streak Cookies and HTML neighborhood stockpiling is unique in relation to program Cookies due to the measure of, sort of, and how information is put away. dianaivelis.com likewise utilizes Flash Cookies, to store your inclinations or show content depending on what you see on our Website and Services to customize your visit.
We use Google Analytics to investigate the utilization of our site of users and visitors. Google Analytics assembles data about site use through cookies. The data assembled identifying with our site is utilized to make reports about the utilization of our site.
Name of cookie Expiry period Purpose Company
_ga Persistent - 2 years Analytics Google Analytics, Google LLC
_ga_JMDY11H0YJ Persistent - 2 years Analytics Google Analytics, Google LLC
_gat Persistent - 2 years Analytics Google Analytics, Google LLC
_gid Persistent - 1 day Analytics Google Analytics, Google LLC
_sp_root_domain_test_* (x 1535) Session cookie Analytics dianaivelis.com
gaVisitorTypeLong Persistent - 2 years Analytics Google Analytics, Google LLC
gaVisitorTypeShort Persistent - 30 minutes Analytics Google Analytics, Google LLC
• Understand client’s desires for future perspectives or visits of our site.
• Collect and compile total data about site traffic their sources e.g. (Gadgets, Country, page sessions) and site associations so as to give better site exercises and apparatuses within a reasonable time-frame.
• You have the choice to accept or reject cookies for the website and at whatever point a cookie has been coordinated, or you can choose to deliberately kill all cookies. You can play out that through your internet browser settings if you using chrome, you can go the setting of the chrome and select the domain and change the setting of the cookies to your desire.
• On the off chance that you change cookies off, some of the features that produce your site experience better may not actually work appropriately. It won't affect the client's experience that delivers your site experience better and may not actually work appropriately.
We use the "conversion pixel" of Facebook Inc. By calling this pixel from your browser, Facebook can then determine whether a Facebook ad was successful. In particular, if you are registered with Facebook, we refer you to their privacy information at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. To change your consent please go to www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads –
California online privacy protection act
According to Caloppa, We Agree to The Following:
• Users can visit our website anonymously.
• Request we disclose to you free of charge the following information covering the 12 months preceding your request:
• The categories of personal information about you that we collected;
• The categories of sources from which the personal information was collected;
• The purpose for collecting personal information about you;
• The categories of third parties to whom we disclosed personal information about you and the categories of personal information that was disclosed (if applicable) and the purpose for disclosing the personal information about you; and
• The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you;
To exercise the data portability and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by:
• You can contact us Contact Us
• We will need to verify your identity before processing your request. The verifiable consumer request must:
• Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or a legal representative.
• Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
Coppa (children online privacy protection action)
With regards to the assortment of private information from children under age 13 years, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in charge. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer safety firm, enforces the COPPA Guideline, which spells out what providers of websites and online services should do to safeguard children privatizes and security online. For more Details Click Here or below link
Fair information practices
The fair Information Practices Rules form the backbone of level of privacy law in America (Florida) and the ideas they include have played an important role in the introduction of data protection laws and regulations around the world. Understanding the Good Information Practice Guidelines and how they must be implemented is fundamental to adhere to the various privation laws and regulations that protect private information.
To become consistent with Fair Information Methods we will need the following responsive action, should a data breach happen:
• We will inform you via email
• within 7 business days
• We will inform the users via in-site notification
• Within 1 working day
We also agree to the average person Redress Rule which requires that peoples have the right to legally go after enforceable privileges against data collectors and processors who neglect to adhere to the law. This theory requires not just that people have enforceable protection under the law against data users, but also that person have recourse to courts or federal government agencies to research and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Take action is a regulation that sets the guidelines for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial announcements, offers recipients to have emails ceased from being delivered to them, and spells out hard fines for violations.
We accumulate your email to be able to:
• Send information, react to questions, and/or other demands or questions
• To maintain compliance with CANSPAM, we consent to the next:
• Not use untrue or misleading subject matter or email addresses.
• Identify the concept as an advertisement in some realistic way.
• Include the physical address of our site headquarters or business
• Screen third-party e-mail marketing services for conformity, if one can be used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe demands quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe utilizing the link at the bottom of every email.
If anytime you want to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mail, you can email us at by using contact form at our website dianaivelis.com and we’ll immediately remove you from ALL communication.
Limitation of liability
• Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
• We make no legal representation that the website or services are appropriate or available for use in locations outside USA. You may access the website from outside UNITED STATES .at your own risk and initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with any applicable foreign laws.
• Upon visiting this website you agree release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Dianaivelis.com and any of its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and assigns from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, of third parties relating to or arising out of your use of the website content; your use of the services; your violation of any provision of these terms; any unauthorized information or data you supplied to us. You will have sole responsibility to defend us against any claim, but you must receive our prior written consent regarding any related settlement.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
• This website originates from USA. The laws of USA. without regard to its conflict of law principles will govern these terms to the contrary. You, hereby agree that, all disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the USA. By using this website, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any action, suit, proceeding or claim arising under or by reason of these terms. You hereby waive any right to trial by jury arising out of these terms.
Changes to this privacy notice
We reserve the right to alter this privacy notice at any time. Such alterations will be posted on our website. You can also obtain an up-to-date copy of our privacy notice by contacting us.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Policy or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to individual rights and your Personal Information, you may do so via the contact us or email us at email@example.com
Diana I. Cherubin LLC
USA - California
This document was last updated on October 9th, 2021